It’s our business to know batteries, inside and out. We do more than offer an amazing assortment of products, we also provide services to make your products work better and last longer. Check out some of the services available to you.
We test and diagnose batteries before we sell you something you don’t need. Get your car battery along with the charging and electrical system tested, for free!
Wouldn't it be great to know how much life was left in your battery? We will analyze your laptop battery, for a small fee to give you peace of mind about the state of your battery.
Trust an expert to install a top quality battery.
- Car Battery – Come to our store and we’ll install your new car battery for you, rain or shine. Most vehicle batteries can be installed in 20-minutes or less, an appointment is necessary, not all batteries can be installed due to battery placement and computer resets.
- Key Fob – Your keyless-entry not working? We’ll test your key fob and install a new battery if it needs one.
- UPS Battery - We are your supplier for backup replacement Uninterruptable Power System (UPS) batteries. We will test and, if needed, install a new battery in your personal UPS unit.
- Watch – We test old watch batteries and install new ones. In most cases, we can do it while you wait.
Don’t throw away those old batteries let us REBUILD them for you!
Cars can be rebuilt. So can houses, furniture… come to think of it, quite a few things can be spruced-up and made to be as good as new again, maybe even better than new! So why not do the same for batteries, after all, batteries are what keeps most of our essential, everyday electronics powered-up for peak performance.
Your total battery solution!
In come the Battery Rebuilds, a service offered by our TECH CENTRE. It’s your total battery solution! Just bring in your old rechargeable batteries from your cordless phone, cordless drill, electric shaver, or whatever other electronic devices you need to keep charged-up, and leave our Battery Specialist to rebuild it! At this time we are limited to rebuilding just NiCD and NiMH chemistry product.
The reason to rebuild...
Okay, so you’re thinking, "why should I go to the trouble of rebuilding my batteries when I can just go out and buy new ones?"
We’re glad you brought up that point.
Besides contributing to a greener earth, rebuilt batteries, in most cases, usually cost less than purchasing a new battery because we re-use the battery’s original casing and circuitry. Plus in almost all cases, a rebuilt battery will actually outperform your original battery, meaning you’ll actually get longer use of the product without needing to constantly recharge the batteries.
So let’s re-cap.
The benefits of rebuilding your battery at BATTERY HOUSE are:
Doing your part to keep Mother Nature happy
Great value is always a good thing!
Increased performance over your original battery
Battery Recycling Services
We lead by example by recycling the majority of the batteries we sell. We recycle spent batteries because we recognize that it is the right thing to do to protect our environment.
We recycle the following batteries:
- Alkaline & Household
- Lead acid (Pb) Batteries - Cars, Trucks and Emergency Lighting
- Nickel Cadmium (NiCd) Batteries - Cordless phones, Tools and Two Way Radios
- Nickel Metal Hydride (NiMH) Batteries - Camcorders, Cameras and Bar Code Scanners
- Lithium Ion (Li Ion) & Lithium Polymer (Li Poly) - Cell phones and Laptops
Additional recycling services for businesses and other chemistries are available upon request, fees may apply.