Battery House is dedicated to your satisfaction with the products you purchase from us. We pride ourselves on quality products and outstanding service. In the event you encounter any problems with one of our products, please review the following information, which outlines the Battery House Return Policy.
Please note: This policy covers all non-defective return requests made on purchases from Battery House. Defective products are covered under a separate Warranty Policy.
Return Requests Must Fall Under the Following Guidelines:
- Proof of Purchase is required.
- A Return Request must be submitted to Batteryhouse.ca within 14 days from the date you receive your product(s). A Battery House associate will then provide you with a Return Authorization Number, which must be clearly indicated on all return shipments.
- Return shipments must be received by Batteryhouse.ca within 45 days from the date you receive your product(s).
- Product(s) must be in unused, unopened and resalable condition.
- Refusal of shipment may be subject to a Return Fee.
- Refunds will be issued based on or in the same manner as original payment method and are typically processed within 14 business days after the product has been received - Freight expense from a return is not refundable.
Returns that do not meet these requirements may not be accepted or may be subject to a Return Fee. A Return Fee of 15 percent may be assessed for damaged/missing packaging. A 20 percent Return Fee may be assessed for refusal of shipment to cover processing expenses. Return Fees will be applied by reducing the refund amount.
Return Request Procedure:
- Please inspect all packages carefully. Please keep all packaging materials, including interior and exterior containers.
- Please contact our Customer Care team at 1-506-854-9699 or email@example.com with the following information:
- Order Number
- Product Number
- Phone Number
- Reason for Return
- A Battery House representative will contact you to discuss your claim and provide specific return instructions.